Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read them before purchasing our product.
You must read and agree to the Terms & Conditions before proceeding.
- Data lookups must only be made by you, the account owner, for usernames, emails, and IP Addresses that you own. Data lookups on others without their written consent are forbidden and will result in immediate account exclusion.
- The data used in data lookups on DataSeeker is a collection of public databases that are available to anyone in the public domain.
- We reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The data provided by DataSeeker does not contain any financial information such as credit card details.
- You may only reveal a password or lookup/decrypt a hash that is linked to your information.
- The use of any automated scripts to gather information from our data search engine is forbidden.
Payments / Refund Policy
- Once we receive your payment for an DataSeeker subscription, it is final and no refunds will be granted.
- Once we receive your payment for any selected DataSeeker database, it is final and no refunds will be granted.
- Payments must be made from an account in your name or someone you have written consent of, any fraudulent attempts will be blocked & logged.
- Sharing your account with another person who does not live in your household will result in immediate account exclusion.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Country, Seychelles, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the country and federal courts located in Seychelles for the resolution of any disputes.